Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wal-Mart Great Find of the Day

Well, my dreaded trip to Wal-Mart left me with a GREAT find for the day.

If you know me, then you probably know how much I hate going to Wal-Mart, and how I find myself there more often than I like. It drives me crazy, from the moment I drive into the parking lot until I drive out of it. I usually try to go by myself when I'm shopping for a lot of stuff because if I bring anyone along with me (even my husband) it seems to make the trip worse. Well, I didn't have a whole lot to get today but I did have a list and my coupons and headed in trying to get out as quick as possible.
I ventured down the middle isle between the clothing section and found some clearance racks with items for $3 and even $1 items! Needless to say, this did make my trip a little better.

I found this rain/workout jacket for only $1!


As you can see, it had been $10 originally!

I was super excited with my great find; and to make my trip even better I used some coupons and ended up saving $11.45 off my total!
So, I guess my trip today wasn't as bad as some have been...I walked out having saved some money and with a cute new jacket. Always check the clearance isles at Wal-Mart, but make sure what you are buying is worth it. Sometimes items will only be marked down 50 cents or so and it's not really worth it- unless it is something you really need or want.
I was proud of my great find...now, go out and find your own! :) Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment