Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Finds

My mom and I went thrift store shopping today and I was blessed enough to find some great deals.
My favorite thrift store expanded their children's book section- YAY!!!! I sat in the floor and looked at every book...I think I ended up with almost 50 today and it only cost me about $25. I tried on a pair of Seven for All Mankind jean capris (for only $17- a steal for that brand) but they didn't work out (my legs are too short- I have a hard time finding capris to fit me). At the second location of that thrift store, I found a Banana Republic shirt for only $3 and Gianni Binni shoes for $8. GREAT FINDS!


My great finds for today!

My new Banana Republic shirt was only $3!


My new shoes! I can't wait to wear them!
Gianni Bini is one of my favorite shoe brands- they are comfortable and last a long time.
Only $8- You can't beat that!


As you can tell, they look brand new- the soles are still really clean, they don't even look like they've been worn. That always makes it a great find!

Hope this has inspired you to go out and look for your own great finds. Just remember many stores will be closed Monday for the holiday- you might want to call ahead to see if they will be open before you head out.
Everyone be safe this weekend! Get out to a thrift store if you can this weekend- you never know what you'll find...Happy hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment