Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Kitchen Signs

About a year ago (has it really been that long!) I wrote a blog post about some projects I was completing in my kitchen.  Click here to view that blog post.
One of the projects I did was super cheap, super cute signs for above my kitchen cabinets.  Well, I thought of a couple more I wanted to make and in no time I had them finished and sitting above my cabinets.
All it takes is a $1 document frame from Deals (or any dollar store type place), spray paint, Microsoft Word, the internet, and a printer.
I knew the two sayings I wanted to use, I just had to search for the pictures to add to it.  Here are the finished projects. 

Feed Your Faith, Starve Your Fears
and
It's My Kitchen and I'll Fry If I Want To

This is such a fun, easy project.  The spray painting took the longest, the yellow frame took a few coats to cover the black frame.  I love how cute they turned out and how inexpensive!  Decorating doesn't have to be an expensive endeavor, just get creative and make your own projects to help keep the costs down.  
Maybe in another year I'll think of some new sayings to print out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment