Saturday, March 29, 2014

Save the Acorns Foundation

A few years ago my husband went on a hunting trip with his buddies and they all had on custom made shirts that said 'Save the Acorns Foundation.'  Now, you are probably wondering what the Save the Acorns Foundation is (I wondered too), well, they hunt deer, squirrels, and other wild game that eat acorns.  Cute, right?
A month or so ago they decided to start a blog, and much to my surprise my usually shy husband, has taken to this whole blog thing- sometimes posting multiple stories in one day.  I love that they have started doing this.  It's a place for them to share their stories, recipes, and tips.  So, as a shameless plug, here the link to their blog.


I will warn you they do post pictures from their hunts, as in dead animals.  But they also share some funny stories, pictures from days on the lake fishing, and even bow shooting.  It is definitely worth looking at, and I'm not just saying that because it's my husband.  Well, maybe just a little.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment